Social Media Assistants work in the marketing department, creating social media campaigns and monitoring post analytics.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Social Media Assistant Job Description Template
We are looking for a creative and strategic Social Media Assistant to work in our marketing department. The Social Media Assistant is responsible for brainstorming campaigns, creating social media posts and analyzing analytics.
To be successful as a Social Media Assistant, you must have excellent time management skills. A good Social Media Assistant is eager to keep abreast of industry innovations and new software.
Social Media Assistant Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm campaigns.
- Create social media posts.
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Research industry innovations and tools.
- Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization.
- Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
Social Media Assistant Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A degree in communication, marketing or social media.
- Prior experience in marketing or social media.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources