Interview Questions for Skilled Laborers:
1. Can you tell me about the type of apprenticeships you have completed?
Reveals experience, level of skill, and commitment to excellence.
2. Describe a time you made a mistake on the job. What did you learn from this?
Reveals level of accountability, willingness to learn, as well as problem-solving skills.
3. What do you do if it looks like you will not be able to meet a deadline?
Tests time management and communication skills, as well as the willingness to ask for help.
4. What new skills have you learned in the past year?
Demonstrates commitment to learning and improvement.
5. What would you regard as the most important trait of a skilled laborer?
Demonstrates understanding of the job and highlights potential weak areas.