General Laborers perform manual duties set out by supervisors. General Laborers' responsibilities include working with power tools, maintaining a clean work environment and receiving goods.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
General Laborer Job Description Template
We are looking for a fit, strong General Laborer to perform a variety of physical tasks. General Laborers' responsibilities include receiving goods, performing construction site duties and operating construction vehicles.
To be successful as a General Laborer you must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks that require stamina and an eagerness to learn on the job. A good General Laborer is able to understand instructions and carry them out efficiently within the given deadline.
General Laborer Responsibilities:
- Operate construction vehicles.
- Use power tools.
- Haul goods from the receiving area.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
General Laborer Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Stamina and strength to perform manual labor.
- A valid driver's license.
- Excellent hand-eye-coordination skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources