Interview Questions for Site Engineers:
1. Can you describe a time when you successfully managed a team?
Tests project management, interpersonal, as well as leadership skills.
2. How do you ensure you maintain a strong network of vendors and suppliers?
Tests interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Can you describe a time you were unable to meet a deadline? How did this go?
Demonstrates time management, level of accountability, and effective communication.
4. Can you describe a time you resolved an argument with a coworker?
Tests interpersonal skills and conflict resolution.
5. Describe a time when a coworker was hurt onsite. How did you handle this?
Demonstrates knowledge of health and safety regulations, and tests the ability to remain calm under pressure.