Interview Questions for Senior Software Managers:
1. Can you describe a very successful software solution you've recently developed?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience and their software expertise.
2. Which programming language would you prefer junior developers to know, and why?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge and insight into what Junior Developers should be expected to know.
3. You are given an unrealistic project deadline by management. How do you respond?
Tests communication and problem-solving skills, as well as negotiation skills.
4. What do you think junior developers struggle with the most, and why?
Assesses the candidate's experience and their ability to monitor the performance of junior developers.
5. Can you explain the process you follow to identify software performance issues?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge and provides insight into their approach.