Interview Questions for Senior Software Developers:
1. What skills do you think senior software developers need to be successful?
Reveals an understanding of the position and highlights the candidate’s skills.
2. How do you decide which tasks should be delegated and which should be done yourself?
Demonstrates the candidate’s managerial and project management skills.
3. What programming languages and frameworks are you most familiar with?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of modern software systems and reveals gaps in knowledge.
4. What techniques do you use to ensure a software project is completed on time and to specification?
Reveals more about the candidate’s project management skills.
5. What software projects have you designed and managed in the past?
Highlight the candidate’s skills and previous work experience.