Interview Questions for Senior Software Engineers:
1. What was the last team project you worked on? In hindsight, how would you prioritize the tasks for better collaboration?
Tests interpersonal and organizational skills.
2. Your manager wants you to select between two technologies, how would you do this?
Tests the candidate's communication skills and ability to make decisions.
3. Do you follow the Agile software development process?
Shows the candidate's knowledge and experience with industry software.
4. What do you know about multi-threading?
Demonstrates job knowledge and experience.
5. What is your process for finding a bug in an application? How much time do you typically spend on debugging?
Tests the candidate's troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.