Also known as a Software Engineer, a Senior Developer performs various development duties, such as coding and web development. Senior Developers may specialize in a specific area, oversee projects, and manage junior developers.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Senior Developer Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Senior Developer to be responsible for overseeing junior developers on projects and supporting various development duties. The responsibilities of Senior Developers include writing code, analyzing data, and contributing to the design and implementation of software.
To be successful as a Senior Developer, you should demonstrate great skill in creativity and innovation, ability to thrive in a high pressure environment, and possess excellent communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Senior Developer should have extensive experience in software development, be able to keep up-to-date with deadlines, and have strong analytical skills.
Senior Developer Responsibilities:
- Performing coding assignments.
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Creating and implementing design plans.
- Analyzing code segments regularly.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
Senior Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related.
- Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies.
- Solid experience in coding.
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and web frameworks.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources