Interview Questions for SharePoint Developers:
1. Can you explain why SharePoint is described as a collaborative platform?
Reveals the candidate’s understanding of SharePoint and its functions.
2. How would you go about transforming the ideas of the design team into scalable SharePoint interfaces?
Demonstrates the candidate’s thinking process and development skills.
3. Why should a company use SharePoint instead of other frameworks?
Demonstrates the candidate’s understanding of SharePoint features.
4. How do you ensure company websites and applications are built on time and according to specifications?
Demonstrates the candidate’s project management skills.
5. What SharePoint websites and interfaces have you developed in the past? Describe the ones you are most proud of.
Reveals previous work experience and highlights the candidate’s skills.