PHP Developers are responsible for developing back-end components for web pages and server-based applications. They develop and write the PHP code, connect the application to third-party services, and assist front-end developers with integration issues.
Interview Questions for PHP Developers:
1. How do you develop your design concepts for new web applications?
Demonstrates the candidate’s design and coding skills.
2. What systems do you put in place to test the stability of PHP modules?
Indicates an understanding of testing procedures and coding best practices.
3. What front-end technologies are you most familiar with?
Highlights areas of expertise and indicates an understanding of front-end languages.
4. What server-side web application are you most proud of developing?
Reveals recent work experience and highlights the candidate’s skills.
5. What do you think is the most difficult part of developing server-side logic?
Indicates an understanding of PHP practices and reveals gaps in knowledge.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources