Senior Product Marketing Manager Job Description Template
We are seeking an innovative senior product marketing manager to improve our company's marketing strategies and competitiveness. As a senior product marketing manager, your duties will include analyzing competitor behavior, identifying market trends, and increasing our market share.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate a great track record in managing product marketing and interpreting marketing metrics. First-class senior product marketing managers act as brand ambassadors and capitalize on consumer behavior trends.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Analyzing marketing strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Developing consumer-based marketing and branding strategies.
- Liaising with management, marketing, sales, and production teams.
- Developing and launching new product lines and identifying new customers.
- Establishing targeted customer and industry partnership networks.
- Monitoring key marketing metrics and developing market segmentation models.
- Integrating user-experience feedback in product updates and innovation.
- Performing competitor analysis toward an increased market share.
- Developing consumer-oriented marketing products and branding strategies.
- Incorporating emerging solutions and technological advancements in new products.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business development, or similar.
- Master's degree in business administration preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience as a senior product marketing manager in a related industry.
- Proficiency in EMM and CRM software, such as HCL Unica and SalesForce.
- Advanced knowledge of consumer behavior sciences and marketing strategies.
- Demonstrable experience in product marketing and innovation.
- Exceptional ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Ability to develop strong customer relations and feedback channels.
- Advanced competency in researching market trends and consumer behavior.
- Ability to identify strategic industry partnerships and build effective networks.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.