Interview Questions for Sales Specialists:
1. How you would go about drawing up a sales forecast?
Tests knowledge of sales, research abilities, as well as time management and analytical skills.
2. Can you describe a time when your strategy or suggestion increased sales?
Demonstrates problem-solving abilities and customer service skills.
3. How do you inspire trust in your clients?
Demonstrates interpersonal and customer service skills, and reveals candidate's values.
4. What are your most successful strategies for ensuring sales targets are met?
Reveals problem-solving, management, and motivational skills.
5. How do you restore morale in your team when sales are low?
Tests management, planning, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.