Interview Questions for Sales Leads:
1. Can you describe a time when you had to step in to solve a customer's problem that another sales team member could not solve?
Demonstrates candidates' experience as well as their team working, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
2. What steps would you take if a sales team member consistently underperformed or was always late?
Demonstrates candidates' leadership and motivational abilities.
3. In your opinion, what does good customer service look like?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge and experience as well as their creative thinking skills.
4. What methods would you use to ensure you can effectively manage the store's inventory?
Demonstrates candidates' organizational skills.
5. How would you create a healthy competitive atmosphere among the sales staff?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal and creative thinking skills.