Sales Leads are often Retail Sales Workers who have been promoted to a leadership position and are responsible for coordinating sales teams, supporting management, and maximizing a store's sales. Sales Leads will perform sales, management, and administrative tasks.
When interviewing Sales Leads, look for candidates who demonstrate strong leadership, communication, and customer service skills. Take note of candidates who lack excellent sales abilities, problem-solving skills, and the ability to motivate staff members.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Sales Leads:
1. Can you describe a time when you had to step in to solve a customer's problem that another sales team member could not solve?
Demonstrates candidates' experience as well as their team working, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
2. What steps would you take if a sales team member consistently underperformed or was always late?
Demonstrates candidates' leadership and motivational abilities.
3. In your opinion, what does good customer service look like?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge and experience as well as their creative thinking skills.
4. What methods would you use to ensure you can effectively manage the store's inventory?
Demonstrates candidates' organizational skills.
5. How would you create a healthy competitive atmosphere among the sales staff?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal and creative thinking skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources