Senior Product Managers provide guidance to team members, liaise with different departments, and supervise every phase of product creation. Specific duties vary depending on the industry, but they typically ensure briefs are followed and that the end product meets clients’ expectations.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Senior Product Manager Job Description Template
We are searching for a detail-oriented Senior Product Manager to lead our product development team. The Senior Product Manager will be expected to allocate resources, and to work with engineers, marketing personnel, and other creatives to ensure deadlines are met and products are launched.
A top-notch Senior Product Manager will have worked on numerous projects and have a firm grasp of how to satisfy consumers’ needs. Ideal candidates will be equally analytical and creative, and able to justify decisions to a range of stakeholders.
Senior Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Understanding product briefs and working with clients to fine-tune them.
- Taking charge of product development.
- Preparing budgets, allocating resources, and delegating tasks.
- Ensuring product development is on track and adjusting schedules as required.
- Working with various design teams to produce product prototypes.
- Conducting market research and obtaining consumer feedback on products.
- Coordinating departments and creative teams.
- Identifying weaknesses in prototypes and making the necessary changes.
- Obtaining feedback from clients, designers, and engineers, and adjusting product specifications as needed.
Senior Product Manager Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- Experience in product or project management.
- An MBA may be preferred.
- Evidence of strong leadership skills and creativity.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good organization and multitasking abilities.
- A keen eye for detail.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources