Interview Questions for Senior Product Managers:
1. What would you consider to be the best product you helped to develop, and why?
Reveals interests and product management abilities.
2. The engineering team is unable to add a feature to a product. What do you do?
Tests problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
3. Can you describe how you would test the effectiveness of a product prototype?
Shows evaluation methods and overall suitability for the role.
4. What would you do if two departments could not agree on product specifications?
Tests interpersonal, problem-solving, and judgment skills.
5. A client isn’t entirely satisfied with the final product. How do you respond?
Tests customer service skills and problem-solving abilities.