Senior Product Managers provide guidance to design teams and act as points of contact between different departments during the product creation process. They may prepare budgets, assist with prototype development, and fulfill various project management duties.
When interviewing Senior Product Managers, look for candidates who demonstrate natural leadership abilities, sound judgment, and excellent timekeeping skills. Avoid candidates who struggle to multitask or make poor decisions under pressure.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Senior Product Managers:
1. What would you consider to be the best product you helped to develop, and why?
Reveals interests and product management abilities.
2. The engineering team is unable to add a feature to a product. What do you do?
Tests problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
3. Can you describe how you would test the effectiveness of a product prototype?
Shows evaluation methods and overall suitability for the role.
4. What would you do if two departments could not agree on product specifications?
Tests interpersonal, problem-solving, and judgment skills.
5. A client isn’t entirely satisfied with the final product. How do you respond?
Tests customer service skills and problem-solving abilities.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources