Interview Questions for Senior Graphic Designers:
1. What are your design strengths and weaknesses?
Assesses whether the skills of the candidate match those of the job requirements.
2. Why do you want to work for us?
Reveals the candidate's idea of the company and its brand, as well as how he or she can contribute to the development of the brand.
3. How do you respond when a client gives you harsh criticism?
Demonstrates flexibility and appreciation of feedback.
4. How do you measure your design's success?
Demonstrates the metrics the candidate makes use of and the desire to improve ROI.
5. What is the best design piece from your portfolio and why?
Reveals confidence in design skills and the ability to explain a design piece.