Interview Questions for Junior Graphic Designers:
1. What qualities should a junior graphic designer have?
Reveals what the candidate thinks about the profession.
2. How do you incorporate feedback into your designs?
Shows appreciation for constructive criticism and problem-solving skills.
3. What are the major steps of your creative process?
Demonstrates the candidate's understanding of the creative course of action.
4. Tell us about a time when you created great work under pressure. How do you handle tough deadlines?
Shows time management skills and creativity.
5. How do you work with collaborators? How does the final hand-over process work?
Shows comfort and flexibility working with others. Suggest ways to make the final hand-over as smooth as possible.