Interview Questions for Senior Financial Analysts:
1. What factors do you consider when evaluating a potential investment?
Reveals the candidate's financial analysis skills.
2. Can you take us through your financial reporting process?
Demonstrates how the candidate prepares reports, which tools he/she employs, and how he/she ensures the accuracy of information.
3. How do you fare with tight deadlines?
Shows the candidate's ability to prioritize, perform under pressure, and efficiently manage his/her time.
4. Can you describe a time when you made a financial recommendation that informed a critical business decision?
Reveals the candidate's work experience.
5. What software applications do you prefer working with? Please explain.
Demonstrates the candidate's proficiency with and knowledge of specific financial software.