Interview Questions for Senior Electrical Engineers:
1. Describe a time you were unable to diagnose a problem. What happened?
Tests level of expertise and accountability, as well as problem-solving skills and willingness to ask for help.
2. What are your most successful strategies for sticking to budgets?
Tests resource management, as well as planning and organizational skills.
3. Describe a time when your leadership skills were scrutinized. What happened?
Demonstrates leadership abilities, problem-solving, as well as active listening skills.
4. Can you describe a time when you successfully taught a skill to an apprentice?
Reveals knowledge of Electrical Engineering, and tests mentorship abilities as well as patience.
5. How do you ensure you keep abreast of the latest field developments?
Demonstrates commitment to ongoing learning and dedication to excellence.