Robotics Engineers research, develop, design, and build mechanical devices, robotics systems, and applications that are implemented to perform a variety of tasks in industries such as healthcare, agriculture, manufacturing, mining, and military.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Robotics Engineer Job Description Template
We are looking for a talented Robotics Engineer to apply their knowledge and experience in robotics to complex and challenging problems. The Robotics Engineer will be responsible for researching, designing, building, and maintaining robotics systems and applications.
To be successful as a Robotics Engineer you should be technically-oriented and enjoy solving complex challenges. Ultimately, a top-notch Robotics Engineer should be innovative, open-minded, and an excellent troubleshooter.
Robotics Engineer Responsibilities:
- Reading, writing, analyzing, and interpreting technical procedures and schematics.
- Defining problems, collecting data, and deducing facts and conclusions.
- Writing software, building electronics, and designing mechanisms.
- Programming complex robotics systems.
- Researching, developing and maintaining robotics systems and components.
- Evaluating and calibrating systems for maximum efficiency.
- Troubleshooting robotics systems and applications.
- Maintaining accurate documentation and records.
Robotics Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in automation, mechanical, robotics, or electrical engineering.
- 2+ years of industry experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to develop mechanical and electrical systems.
- Proven skills in writing software and programming systems.
- Proficiency in drafting programs such as AutoCAD.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Able to apply advanced mathematical concepts.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources