Interview Questions for Biomedical Engineers:
1. Which details do you include in a biomedical product design plan?
Highlights knowledge of design plans.
2. What software do you use when designing biomedical equipment, and why?
Shows experience working with design software.
3. How do you ensure you are able to work successfully in a team?
Tests team-working skills.
4. How do you stay up to date with trends and developments in the biomedical engineering industry?
Indicates an interest to remain well-informed on developments and trends within biomedical engineering.
5. You have to explain how to use a specific type of medical equipment to a client. How do you ensure they understand your directions?
Demonstrates communication skills.