Interview Questions for School Administrators:
1. What’s the biggest challenge you have faced as a School Administrator so far?
Demonstrates skill level, experience, and also highlights potentially weak areas.
2. How would you decide on an appropriate team building session for the teachers?
Highlights planning and organizational skills, as well as the ability to take everyone’s interests into account.
3. Describe a time when you got into an argument with a colleague. What happened?
Reveals interpersonal, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills.
4. If you fill this position, which obstacles do you anticipate?
Evaluates knowledge of the role and the institution.
5. Which skills do you have that make you a good fit for this position?
Reveals important skills, job knowledge, and overall suitability for the position.