Interview Questions for Preschool Directors:
1. Why do you consider yourself to be best suited for the job?
Demonstrates the candidate’s strengths and knowledge.
2. Can you explain the need for first aid and CPR training in a preschool?
Highlights the candidate’s industry knowledge and experience.
3. Can you explain why the budget is important in this organization?
Demonstrates the candidate’s financial knowledge.
4. Why is nutrition an important component to consider with preschool children?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of nutrients and food value.
5. Can you explain why engaging with children, parents, teachers, social services, and others related to the school, is an important process?
Tests the candidate's interpersonal and communication skills.