Interview Questions for Lead Preschool Teachers:
1. Can you describe your approach to curriculum design?
Assesses technical and organizational skills.
2. Have you ever implemented a new system or process that enhanced students' learning experiences?
Highlights prior experience and the capacity to innovate.
3. How could technology be incorporated in classrooms to facilitate learning?
Tests technical skills.
4. What would you do if a teacher was often absent?
Reveals problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
5. Why did you choose to specialize in early childhood education?
Demonstrates a passion for early childhood education.