Early Childhood Educators teach children between the ages of 3 and 6 before they enter formal schooling. During this time, the Early Childhood Educator employs state-approved programs to prepare children to grow physically, socially, cognitively and mentally.
When interviewing Early Childhood Educators, the most suitable candidate will display a love for children, a passion for teaching, and the experience to cope with high-energy children. Be wary of candidates who display poor communication skills and low energy.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Early Childhood Educators:
1. What are some of the attributes you possess as an Early Childhood Educator?
Demonstrates the candidate's interpersonal skills and experience.
2. Can you describe how you would use fun and play to impart knowledge while keeping to the education guidelines?
Demonstrates industry knowledge and experience.
3. What information will you include in a detailed report about a child to their parents?
Tests industry knowledge and record-keeping ability.
4. How will you exercise patience when interacting with children?
Tests the candidate's interpersonal skills.
5. Why do you consider yourself best suited to this job?
Tests the candidate's commitment and suitability for the job.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources