Interview Questions for Early Childhood Educators:
1. What are some of the attributes you possess as an early childhood educator?
Demonstrates the candidate's interpersonal skills and experience.
2. Can you describe how you would use fun and play to impart knowledge while keeping to the education guidelines?
Demonstrates industry knowledge and experience.
3. What information will you include in a detailed report about a child to their parents?
Tests industry knowledge and record-keeping ability.
4. How will you exercise patience when interacting with children?
Tests the candidate's interpersonal skills.
5. Why do you consider yourself best suited to this job?
Tests the candidate's commitment and suitability for the job.