Sandwich Artist Job Description Template
We are looking to hire an efficient Sandwich Artist to prepare sandwiches according to customers' orders. The Sandwich Artist's responsibilities include greeting customers and accurately taking their orders, explaining menu items to customers and answering their questions, and helping to unload food supplies from delivery trucks. You should also be able to work in a team to complete large orders in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Sandwich Artist, you should demonstrate transparency and account for all food items used to prepare customers' orders. Ultimately, an outstanding Sandwich Artist should display exceptional customer service skills and warmly interact with customers while completing orders to create a pleasant experience.
Sandwich Artist Responsibilities:
- Preparing all sandwich ingredients, which includes washing, cutting, slicing, chopping, and grating ingredients according to established guidelines.
- Neatly preparing sandwiches according to customers' orders.
- Operating the cash register and handing customers the correct change.
- Explaining menu options to customers as required.
- Neatly wrapping customers' sandwiches.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work station at all times.
- Properly sanitizing all utensils and dishes before each use.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations while storing, preparing, and serving food.
Sandwich Artist Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- A food handler's license.
- Proven experience working in a fast-food restaurant, deli, or similar environment.
- The ability to follow verbal instructions.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- The ability to work effectively under stress.
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.