Sandwich Artists are employed by fast-food restaurants and delis to prepare sandwiches for customer consumption. They restock all sandwich ingredients and condiments at regular intervals to ensure the timely completion of orders.
When interviewing Sandwich Artists, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate a personable nature, efficiency, and excellent customer service skills. Be wary of candidates who are unenthusiastic and have poor communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Sandwich Artists:
1. What would you do in a situation where the bread used to prepare sandwiches was stale, and you are not expecting a delivery of bread until later?
Demonstrates the candidate's problem-solving skills and ability to think under pressure.
2. What would you do if a customer asked you to prepare a sandwich that wasn’t on the menu?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills as well as customer service skills.
3. What would you do if you cut yourself while preparing sandwich ingredients?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of food safety regulations and ability to follow protocol.
4. How would you handle a customer urging you to work faster?
Demonstrates the candidate's customer service skills and ability to work under pressure.
5. How would you go about preparing sandwiches on a busy day?
Demonstrates the candidate's organizational skills and ability to work in a team.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources