Salon receptionists are the first points of contact for clients at a variety of businesses such as hairdressers and beauty salons. They welcome guests, tend to their needs, manage appointments, ensure that the front desk is presentable, and perform a range of administrative duties.
When interviewing salon receptionists, look for candidates who demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills. Be wary of candidates who lack strong customer service abilities or administrative experience.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Salon Receptionists:
1. What duties did you perform in your previous receptionist job?
Assesses the candidate's work experience.
2. How do you use technology to ensure that appointment schedules run smoothly?
Evaluates the candidate's computer skills and knowledge of appointment booking software.
3. How would you deal with a customer who was dissatisfied with their haircut?
Explores the candidate's interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
4. What questions would you ask a customer making a hair appointment?
Tests the candidate's experience and customer service skills.
5. How would you balance administrative and customer service duties?
Examines the candidate's organizational and time management abilities.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources