Also known as Hairstylists, Hairdressers provide various hairdressing services to clients to maintain or improve their current hairstyles and hair texture. They wash, cut, color, and style clients' hair, provide hair care treatments, as well as advise clients on suitable haircuts, hairstyles, and hair colors.
When interviewing Hairdressers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate creativity, attention to detail, and the ability to follow instructions. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor communication, time management, and customer service skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Hairdressers:
1. How do you ensure that clients are satisfied with the hairdressing services provided?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge as well as communication and customer service skills.
2. What would you do if a client requested a hairstyle that wouldn't suit his or her features?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to follow instructions as well as communication and customer service skills.
3. How would you treat hair that is damaged from excessive dyeing?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of various hair care treatments and products as well as problem-solving skills and experience.
4. What would you do if a long-standing client suddenly decided to have his or her hair cut by a co-worker?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills, willingness to improve his or her craft, and ability to support co-workers.
5. What would you do if a client suffered an allergic reaction to a particular hair dye while you were dyeing his or her hair?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to act quickly as well as communication, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources