Salon Managers are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of salons. They provide training and guidance to salon staff, monitor salon supplies, and ensure that salons are clean and well-organized.
When interviewing Salon Managers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm, efficiency, and a passion for engaging with clients. Be wary of candidates who have low energy, ineffective communication skills, and poor customer service skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Salon Managers:
1. What would you do if a Beautician with many appointments scheduled for the day called in sick?
Demonstrates the candidate's ability to work in a fast-paced environment as well as problem-solving and customer service skills.
2. What would you do if a client was unhappy with a hair coloring treatment provided by a new salon employee?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, management, and customer service skills.
3. What should you look for when hiring a Hair Stylist for the salon?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
4. How would you handle a situation in which a client has complained about an employee's behavior?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication, management, and customer service skills as well as experience.
5. What would you do to expand the salon's client base?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and analytical skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources