Beautician Job Description Template
We are looking for a well-presented beautician to provide beauty services to our clients. These services include hair care, skincare, nail care, hair removal treatments, and advising clients on personal care routines to match their style and needs. You should listen to your clients in order to provide them with the best styles and services.
To be a successful beautician, you should have a wide range of skills in beauty services, good communication skills, and the ability to advise clients on suitable hairstyles, nail colors, and skincare regimes. You should also have the retail skills necessary to sell other beauty services and products.
- Shampooing, cutting, styling, and coloring hair, as well as massaging and treating scalps.
- Applying makeup, performing facials, and recommending skincare therapies.
- Performing manicures and pedicures, nail art, and color recommendations.
- Performing permanent and temporary hair removal treatments, such as electrolysis, laser hair removal, and waxing.
- Suggesting guidelines on personal skincare regimes.
- Cross-selling beauty therapies and products.
- Making appointments and documenting treatments.
- Keeping your workstation and tools clean and sterile.
- Taking stock and ensuring there are adequate supplies.
- A certification in cosmetology, aesthetic, or related field.
- A license in a cosmetology field.
- A working knowledge of skincare therapies, hair removal techniques, and beauty products and trends.
- Strong creative skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Steady and dexterous hands.