Safety Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for a detail-oriented safety coordinator to assess the health and safety standards in our workplace. The safety coordinator is also responsible for educating employees on how to follow health and safety protocols more closely.
To be successful as a safety coordinator you must have attention to detail and have excellent communication skills. A good safety coordinator has a methodical approach to improving health and safety standards.
Safety Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Monitor staff to evaluate if health and safety laws are being followed.
- Assess equipment and machinery to gauge if they are in safe, working order.
- Investigate on-site accidents.
- Create plans to improve health and safety in the workplace.
- Educate staff on health and safety protocols.
- Prepare reports for management.
Safety Coordinator Requirements:
- A degree in health and safety management.
- Experience as a health and safety coordinator.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.