The Safety Manager is responsible for ensuring that health and safety protocols are adhered to and that staff members are informed about safety protocols in the workplace.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Safety Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a Safety Manager with an eye for detail to identify health and safety law violations and create a plan to avoid breaking these laws in the future. The Safety Manager is also responsible for educating staff about the health and safety protocols in the workplace.
To be successful as a Safety Manager you must be detail-oriented. A great Safety Manager has excellent communication skills and extensive knowledge of health and safety regulations.
Safety Manager Responsibilities:
- Assess equipment to gauge if they are up to safety standards.
- Monitor staff to evaluate if they are following health and safety protocol.
- Host presentations to educate staff about health and safety laws.
- Create a plan for the company to implement in order to avoid breaking health and safety laws.
- Investigate accidents in the workplace to evaluate how safety measures can be improved.
Safety Manager Requirements:
- A degree in safety management.
- Prior experience in safety management.
- Extensive knowledge of health and safety protocols.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- A qualification in occupational health and safety.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources