Safety Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a safety manager with an eye for detail to identify health and safety law violations and create a plan to avoid breaking these laws in the future. The safety manager is also responsible for educating staff about the health and safety protocols in the workplace.
To be successful as a safety manager you must be detail-oriented. A great safety manager has excellent communication skills and extensive knowledge of health and safety regulations.
Safety Manager Responsibilities:
- Assessing equipment to gauge if it is up to safety standards.
- Monitoring staff to evaluate if they are following health and safety protocols.
- Hosting presentations to educate staff about health and safety laws.
- Creating plans for the company to implement in order to avoid breaking health and safety laws.
- Investigating accidents in the workplace to evaluate how safety measures can be improved.
Safety Manager Requirements:
- A degree in safety management.
- Prior experience in safety management.
- Extensive knowledge of health and safety protocols.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- A qualification in occupational health and safety.