Registered Nurse (RN) Case Managers use insights derived from consultations with patients, their families, and medical staff to oversee patients' treatment, both within and outside of the facilities where they appear for help.
When interviewing Registered Nurse (RN) Case Managers, the most suitable candidate will be committed to promoting wellness among patients and their families. Be wary of candidates who exhibit a disregard for patients' material constraints.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for RN Case Managers:
1. How would you manage a heavy caseload?
Demonstrates the ability to organize work and to multitask without sacrificing performance.
2. Which strategies would you use to coordinate treatment plans?
Assesses planning and supervision skills, plus sensitivity to patients' limitations.
3. Which techniques would you use to establish rapport with families?
Highlights interpersonal skills.
4. What would you do if a patient insisted on returning to an environment that was not conducive to their recovery?
Tests negotiation skills and the ability to modify unsuitable environments, if possible.
5. How would you maintain contact with patients after they are discharged?
Reveals expertise and communication skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources