Charge Nurses, or Nursing Sisters, manage specific wards at hospitals or medical centers. Ideal candidates are compassionate, highly organized and natural leaders. Avoid disorganized or disinterested candidates.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Charge Nurses
1. Describe a time when you had to handle a high-pressure situation. How did you deal with it?
Tests perseverance and problem-solving skills.
2. Describe how you organize and prioritize your work.
Demonstrates organizational and time-management skills.
3. What is your definition of compassionate care and how do you deliver it?
Shows interpersonal skills.
4. Describe a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
Tests candidate’s dedication and ability to handle pressure.
5. Tell me about a time when you successfully mentored a colleague.
Shows communication and diplomacy skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources