Also known as radio frequency engineers, RF engineers develop, maintain, and improve radio frequency networks. They may work in a variety of fields but mostly apply their skills in the mobile telecommunications sector.
When interviewing RF engineers, look for candidates with excellent troubleshooting skills and proficiency with network mapping software. Avoid candidates with poor communication skills and those who are not comfortable with frequent travel.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for RF Engineers:
1. What made you want to work as an RF engineer?
Reveals more about the candidate's character and interests.
2. What network mapping software are you familiar with?
Tests the candidate's knowlege of industry-related network mapping software.
3. What techniques do you use to analyze the speed and performance of a radio network?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of network analysis.
4. How do manage your workload for the day?
Reveals how the candidate is able to prioritize tasks and manage their time.
5. Can you tell me about a successful network deployment you facilitated?
Reveals industry experience and highlights the candidate's skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources