Interview Questions for RF Engineers:
1. What made you want to work as an RF engineer?
Reveals more about the candidate's character and interests.
2. What network mapping software are you familiar with?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of industry-related network mapping software.
3. What techniques do you use to analyze the speed and performance of a radio network?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of network analysis.
4. How do manage your workload for the day?
Reveals how the candidate is able to prioritize tasks and manage their time.
5. Can you tell me about a successful network deployment you facilitated?
Reveals industry experience and highlights the candidate's skills.