Interview Questions for VoIP Network Engineers:
1. What skills do you think VoIP network engineers need to be successful?
Demonstrates the candidate’s understanding of the role and highlights pertinent skills.
2. What information is required before designing telephony architecture?
Assesses the candidate's understanding of industry-related VoIP protocols.
3. What hardware and server systems are you most familiar with?
Highlights areas of expertise and reveals possible gaps in knowledge.
4. How would you ensure that the newly-installed system is scalable for future networking needs?
Shows knowledge of system architecture and scalability.
5. What VoIP and telephony systems did you design and implement in your previous job?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights the candidate’s network engineering skills.