Interview Questions for Revenue Cycle Managers:
1. How would you deal with an angry patient who has been incorrectly billed?
Demonstrates the candidate’s conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
2. How do you ensure that billing information is correctly entered into the billing system?
Reveals the candidate’s industry knowledge and experience.
3. How do you think Revenue Cycle Management helps medical facilities maintain revenue stability?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of Revenue Cycle Management.
4. What do you think affects effective Revenue Cycle Management the most?
Shows the candidate’s industry knowledge and experience.
5. What was the biggest challenge you have had to overcome as a Revenue Cycle Manager?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving skills and experience.