Revenue Cycle Managers typically work in medical facilities to ensure that the Revenue Cycle Department functions efficiently. They oversee patient billing, communications with health insurance providers, collections, cash posting, account management, and contract analysis.
When interviewing Revenue Cycle Managers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate drive, commitment, and sound knowledge of medical office software. Be wary of candidates with low energy and poor customer service skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Revenue Cycle Managers:
1. How would you deal with an angry patient who has been incorrectly billed?
Demonstrates the candidate’s conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
2. How do you ensure that billing information is correctly entered into the billing system?
Reveals the candidate’s industry knowledge and experience.
3. How do you think Revenue Cycle Management helps medical facilities maintain revenue stability?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of Revenue Cycle Management.
4. What do you think affects effective Revenue Cycle Management the most?
Shows the candidate’s industry knowledge and experience.
5. What was the biggest challenge you have had to overcome as a Revenue Cycle Manager?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving skills and experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources