Restoration Technicians help the victims of disasters like fires or floods by assessing and cleaning damaged properties, repairing and installing new materials, and restoring people's homes. Restoration Technicians help these victims to assess what can be saved and what must be restored to return their lives to normalcy.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Restoration Technician Job Description Template
We are looking for a compassionate, detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Restoration Technician. The responsibilities of the Restoration Technician include assessing damaged properties to see what can be saved, cleaning damaged properties, removing and replacing damaged materials, and sanitizing the restored homes.
To be successful as a Restoration Technician, you should be physically fit, have a keen understanding of safety gear, and be able to read blueprints. Ultimately, a top-notch Restoration Technician should have excellent communication skills and social awareness.
Restoration Technician Responsibilities:
- Assessing damaged properties to see what can be saved.
- Cleaning and storing damaged properties until they can be returned to the home.
- Removing and replacing damaged materials, such as wallboards, lumbar, and carpets.
- Handling any issues caused by water damage, including drying out the area and removing mold.
- Sanitizing structural features that can be saved.
- Answering complaints, explaining job specifications and invoices, and performing other customer service duties.
- Adhering to personal safety standards by wearing the appropriate protective gear and using the right equipment.
Restoration Technician Requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Certification in Inspection Cleaning and Restoration.
- Excellent working knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Physical fitness.
- The ability to read blueprints.
- Strong communication, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Social awareness,
- Good math skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources