Restoration Technicians help victims of disasters to return to normalcy. They will assess damages to their properties caused by fire or water, perform cleaning and sanitation tasks, and repair damages to materials like carpets or wallboards.
When interviewing Restoration Technicians, look for candidates who demonstrate a strong working knowledge of personal safety standards and the use of hand tools. Be wary of candidates who lack communication skills and social awareness.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Restoration Technicians:
1. Are you prepared to work at any hour of the day or night, including weekends?
Indicates the candidate's willingness to respond to calls to contain disaster situations as soon as possible.
2. What do you think is the key skill of a Restoration Technician?
Illustrates the candidate's understanding of the role.
3. What tools do you find most helpful in determining and repairing water damage?
Demonstrates the candidate's familiarity with hand tools and equipment for drying out water damage and removing mold.
4. What steps do you follow to ensure you are adhering to safety regulations?
Showcases the candidate's industry knowledge and familiarity with personal safety equipment for a variety of restoration tasks.
5. Share an experience where you handled a distraught person. What did you do?
Demonstrates the candidate's social awareness and their communication and interpersonal skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources