Residential Aides assist residents of nursing homes and assisted living facilities with daily tasks, such as bathing and eating, to ensure they have the best quality of life possible.
When interviewing Residential Aide candidates, look for individuals with high levels of empathy, emotional intelligence, and respect. Be wary of candidates who are disorganized, as this role requires good time management and prioritization of tasks.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Residential Aides:
1. Can you tell us about a particularly difficult client that you've worked with?
Tests the candidate's experience, and their ability to overcome difficulties.
2. How would you proceed if a client refused to take their medication?
Tests the candidate's ability to resolve conflicts.
3. Do you know how to tell if someone is about to have a heart attack or stroke?
Tests the candidate's basic knowledge of medical conditions.
4. Can you tell us about a positive interaction you've had with a client?
Tests the candidate's interpersonal skills and ability to act as a companion.
5. What sort of details do you think are important to include in daily reports about clients?
Tests the candidate's observation skills, and their ability to write useful reports.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources