Rehab Technicians provide support to physical therapists and patients. They assist with administrative tasks, perform therapeutic assessments and treatments under supervision, and keep the facility clean. They also ensure that patients are provided with mobility-related and physical activity support.
When interviewing Rehab Technicians, look for candidates who possess experience working with physical therapy patients and knowledge of treatment techniques. Be wary of candidates who lack knowledge of medical recordkeeping practices and those with limited interpersonal skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Rehab Technicians:
1. Can you describe physical therapy treatments you've assisted with?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience and reveals their suitability for the role.
2. How would you go about ensuring a safe and tidy work environment?
Tests the candidate's experience and their ability to maintain an organized and safe environment.
3. Can you share your tips to reassure and motivate physical therapy patients?
Evaluates the candidate's experience in working with physical therapy patients and their interpersonal skills.
4. What is your technique to help someone in a wheelchair to stand up?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of routine tasks and whether they demonstrate sufficient care.
5. Can you tell me about your experience with electronic health record software?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge and experience with electronic health record management systems.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources