Registrars are administrators at a school or university who are responsible for managing records of student information, including academic results, financial accounts, and class enrollment.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Registrar Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized Registrar to join the administrative staff of our prestigious academic institution. You will be responsible for updating and maintaining our students' academic records, attendance, class enrollments, schedules, and other details necessary to keep our institution running smoothly.
To be successful as a Registrar, you should have excellent computer literacy with a background in student administration. Top candidates will also have an affinity for good service and a personable demeanor.
- Organizing and administering student records.
- Overseeing the student admissions and graduation process.
- Ensuring records are updated with new grades, attendance, finances, etc.
- Training staff at the registrar's office to use software related to records administration.
- Performing clerical tasks, such as printing academic transcripts for students.
- Keeping student information confidential and secure.
- Participating in student service committees and initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's preferred).
- Prior experience as a registrar for a similar institution.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong computer literacy, with database familiarity.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional appearance.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources