Interview Questions for Registrars:
1. How do you keep student information confidential?
Tests the registrar's discretion and adherence to best practices for confidentiality.
2. Which administration and database software are you familiar with?
Tests the candidate's computer literacy.
3. Do you get along with young people and students?
Tests the candidate's ability to interact with students.
4. What is the largest population of students you've administrated?
Tests the candidate's experience and capabilities.
5. How do you prioritize a variety of different tasks?
Tests the candidate's organization and time-management skills.