Dean of Students Interview Questions:
1. What makes you well-suited for this position?
Reveals the candidate’s prior education and training background.
2. What is the key to creating an effective department budget?
Tests the candidate’s budgeting skills.
3. How would you handle a conflict between students and institution administrators?
Demonstrates the candidate’s conflict management skills.
4. How would you manage your time and establish priorities?
Tests the candidate’s organizational skills.
5. What is your method for dealing with a difficult student?
Demonstrates the candidate’s leadership experience.