Also known as Recruitment Managers, Recruiting Managers are employed by recruitment agencies and companies to manage their recruitment processes and ensure that the most suitable candidates are hired. They evaluate the effectiveness of current recruiting procedures, supervise the recruiting team, and select viable job advertising options.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Recruiting Manager Job Description Template
We are looking to employ a dedicated and experienced Recruiting Manager to supervise our recruitment team and ensure that all recruiting operations run smoothly. The Recruiting Manager’s responsibilities include recommending suitable recruitment software that best meets our recruitment needs, educating the recruitment team on effective interviewing techniques, and managing our recruitment databases. You should also be able to prepare progress reports on all recruiting campaigns.
To be successful as a Recruiting Manager, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in labor legislation to determine the impact it may have on current recruitment procedures. Ultimately, an outstanding Recruiting Manager should be able to make sound recruitment decisions as well as demonstrate excellent communication, management, and problem-solving skills.
Recruiting Manager Responsibilities:
- Evaluating current recruiting procedures to determine whether they can be modified for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Modifying current recruiting procedures or developing new procedures as needed.
- Monitoring key recruitment metrics to identify and resolve issues affecting recruiting procedures.
- Supervising and providing overall guidance to the recruitment team.
- Evaluating the performance of the recruitment team.
- Regularly attending conferences, seminars, job fairs, and other industry events to network and develop long-lasting professional relationships.
- Liaising with company department heads to anticipate and plan for future recruitment needs.
- Reviewing and selecting suitable job advertising options.
- Conducting interviews with job applicants and creating a shortlist of suitable candidates.
Recruiting Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management, Labor Relations, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Recruiting Manager.
- Sound knowledge of labor legislation and HR practices.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as recruitment software.
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Sound organizational and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources