Real Estate Managers manage properties on behalf of owners and investors. They ensure that property income and expenditure is monitored, negotiate rental agreements, and procure vendors and suppliers. The also address any tenant complaints in a timely manner.
When interviewing Real Estate Managers, look for candidates who demonstrate a solid background in financial management and the ability to oversee the maintenance of properties. Be wary of candidates who lack strong leadership qualities and those with limited communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Real Estate Managers:
1. Can you tell me how you go about prioritizing building repairs?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience and their ability to consider relevant factors.
2. In your experience, what do property owners need regular updates on?
Assesses the candidate's experience and reveals whether they are responsive to owners' needs.
3. Can you explain how you determine rental income rates?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge of factors that impact rental income rates.
4. Which software do you routinely use and why would you recommend it?
Reveals the candidate's experience and their proficiency in Real Estate Management software.
5. Can you describe the circumstances under which a tenant could be evicted?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of eviction laws and reveals whether they would act in an informed manner.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources