Interview Questions for Real Estate Managers:
1. Can you tell me how you go about prioritizing building repairs?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience and their ability to consider relevant factors.
2. In your experience, what do property owners need regular updates on?
Assesses the candidate's experience and reveals whether they are responsive to owners' needs.
3. Can you explain how you determine rental income rates?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge of factors that impact rental income rates.
4. Which software do you routinely use and why would you recommend it?
Reveals the candidate's experience and their proficiency in Real Estate Management software.
5. Can you describe the circumstances under which a tenant could be evicted?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of eviction laws and reveals whether they would act in an informed manner.