Leasing Managers advertise properties, locate potential lessees, and draft housing agreements. Leasing Managers also ensure lessees' adherence to stipulated requirements.
When interviewing Leasing Managers, brilliant candidates will be able to source lessees to occupy traditionally unpalatable buildings. Avoid uninvolved candidates who lack sound contract drafting abilities.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Leasing Managers:
1. How would you market an inconveniently located apartment?
Tests marketing prowess.
2. How would you draft error-free contracts?
Discerns legal expertise and attention to minutiae.
3. Which building-related concerns should be highlighted in the snag list?
Illustrates knowledge about pertinent documents.
4. How would you prevent rowdiness among tenants?
Evaluates rule-setting, assertiveness, and follow-through abilities.
5. When would you withhold a lessee's deposit?
Indicates familiarity with legally-mandated procedures.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources