Leasing Consultants specialize in property rentals and assist landlords in finding suitable tenants. They facilitate the viewing of properties, negotiate lease terms and prices, and handle the signing and compliance of lease agreements.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Leasing Consultant Interview Questions
1. What process do you follow when a lease agreement does not go according to plan?
This tests the candidate’s ability to solve problems.
2. How does your solution-oriented approach help to match a client’s needs to the properties that you have available?
This tests the candidate’s ability to offer solutions that match the needs of a client.
3. How have you rectified a situation where you overlooked an important regulation?
This tests the candidate’s ability to remedy situations.
4. How have your marketing strategies improved the level of interest in your available properties?
This illustrates the candidate’s ability to conduct effective marketing.
5. What methods do you use when conducting a property inspection?
This illustrates the candidate’s ability to conduct accurate inspections of properties.