Leasing Managers list available rental properties, secure tenants, and direct routine maintenance efforts. Titles such as Leasing Agent, Leasing Executive, Leasing Consultant, and Landlord tend to be used interchangeably.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Leasing Manager Job Description Template
We are searching for a diligent Leasing Manager to oversee the rental of designated residential facilities. The Leasing Manager should advertise available homes, negotiate rental terms, and then finalize lease agreements. You should also direct routine property-related upkeep.
To ensure success as a Leasing Manager, you should be a thoughtful, high-achieving negotiator. Ultimately, a superb Leasing Manager will remain cognizant of outgoing tenants' schedules when arranging open houses.
Leasing Manager Responsibilities:
- Listing current and predictable vacancies on all pertinent platforms.
- Scouting for prospective lessees.
- Directing guided tours of each rental.
- Crafting snag lists in consultation with lessees.
- Drafting and signing legally sound and detailed lease agreements.
- Scheduling property-related maintenance, as needed.
- Addressing and recording all rule violations.
- Renewing lease agreements, if desired.
- Negotiating the updated features of applicable lease agreements.
- Performing relevant inspections prior to returning lessees' deposits.
Leasing Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Receipt of a pertinent Real Estate certificate is advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience as a Leasing Manager.
- Well-honed marketing abilities.
- Ability to sign legitimate tenants quickly.
- Capacity to write, interpret, and assess lease agreements.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Considerate of outgoing tenants.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources